Your Trusted AC Replacement Team
There comes a time in every air conditioner’s life where it just isn’t working as well as it used to. Usually, this occurs after 15 to 25 years of use, which is about the average lifespan for an AC system. At this point in a unit’s lifetime, a new AC installation is typically the best way to go. Luckily, Controlled Climate Services can help you with all of your AC installation needs. Our technicians are experts when it comes to air conditioner replacement, and many consider us the best in the area.
When you call Controlled Climate Services for air conditioner replacement, you can expect:
- NATE certified high-quality, professional technicians
- 24 hour emergency service
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Rotating special offers on service and equipment
- Financing options for consumers with approved credit
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Fast response times
Top Benefits of a New AC Unit
When most people schedule an air conditioner replacement, they tend to focus on the cost of a new AC system. Despite the upfront costs, there are a lot of benefits that customers can experience when a new, high-efficiency unit is installed on their property.
Some benefits of a new system include:
- Improved indoor air quality
- Better cooling efficiency, which translates to lower cooling costs
- Better cooling effectiveness
- A manufacturer’s warranty
Easy AC Replacement in Sandy Springs, GA
Our customer-centric business model is built to serve your needs, not our needs. We prove this by being available whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. We’ll go the extra mile with your new AC installation by assessing your household’s cooling needs and recommending the best available options. It’s all a part of the Controlled Climate Services difference.
For more information on what helps Controlled Climate Services stand out from other AC and heating installation companies in the area, contact us today.